Our company manufacturer of Sintered powder cartridge. In this catridge filter Shape size and division of the powder particles are important parameters which effect the property of high porosity sintered components. Besides permeability, grade efficiency and mechanical strength, the corrosion resistance is often of prime importance for the field of application. Sintered S.S. cartridges are produced by cold isostatic pressing, which gives the high porosity material its shape stability an properties of a metallically strong component.
- Shape-stability – Self-supporting constructional elements.
- Porous sintered stainless steel construction
- some feature of Sintered powder cartridge as below
- High flow rate with low differential pressure
- High mechanical stability
- High temperature range
- Available in media grades 10, 20, and 40 μm
- Welded end caps either flat end or centering cone
- 226 with locking flanges or 222 adapters with double “O” ring